To get MaaS up-and-running in Belgium, ITS.be created a Belgian MaaS alliance where specific targets are set focusing on enablers such as the legal framework for MaaS (e.g. approval of a ‘real’ mobility budget), market development, user awareness and technical enablers. Members of the Belgian MaaS alliance will find on this webpage the progress being made.
The BE MaaS alliance is a public-private community brought together 4x a year (=all-hands meetings) and foresees several workshops&on-topic meetings (+-10 a year). The alliance has a public and private steering group, for which the last one is funded by Vlaio and ITS.be members.
- Legal framework
- Business enablers
- Technical harmonisation
- End-user support
- Infrastructure support
-->Looking for innovation funding? Join the webinar on this topic on 29/1/2021
- Welcome & introduction - Peter Van der Perre, ITS.be
- Subsidies for innovation in Brussels - Sebastian Serrano, Scientific advisor, Innoviris
- Subsidies for innovation in Flanders - Marlies Adamczyk, Bedrijfsadviseur, Agentschap Innoveren & Ondernemen (VLAIO)
- Subsidies for innovation in Wallonia - Benjamin Albertani, Attaché Qualifié, SPW économie emploi formation recherche (EER)
- Subsidies for innovation at the European level - Simon De Wachter, Liaisonofficer, Vlaams-Europees verbindingsagentschap (VLEVA)
- Herstelfonds / plan Vlaamse Veerkracht / plan de relance - Amélie Cardyn, business group leader, Agoria
--> Have a look at our work program 2021 (a.o many MaaS-webinars), with easy clickable calender-links (outlook/google)