Each quarter the Belgian MaaS Alliance (>100 public & private partners) gets together to follow the latest MaaS developments, to network and to initiate joint actions.
This webinar will focus on the opportunities for MaaS after Corona.
- Introduction & 360° MaaS-developments - Peter Van der Perre, director ITS.be
- Point of view regions & undertaken measures - Stefan Vandenhende, advisor cabinet minister Van den Brandt
- Point of view on spatial planning - Dirk Lauwers, professor UAntwerpen/UGent
- Point of view on automotive - Laurent Willaert, director public affairs Febiac
- Point of view Maas-providers - Jens Verhiest, busdev manager Skipr
- Five ways that COVID-19 will change mobility - Aled Walker, Director Deloitte FoM